(913): i dont nkow, theres a guy slesping next to me and im wearing 8 tsthirts? wtf happened last night? will you come get me.
(816): i think im in thre room next to you
(202): Dude, I woke up at my ex's house. I am spooning her half naked roommate. There is a pizza on my shoulder. I need you to come pick me up.
(870): do you think it i'm gay because i was in a 3 way lastnight?
(1-870): well not if you dont touch the other dude and concentrate on the chic
(870): what chic?
(830): I've decided through careful research we can out drink any country folk.
1) Copy this list into your blog or journal, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating.
4) Optional extra: Post a comment at www.verygoodtaste.co.uk linking to your results.
2. Nettle tea
3. Huevos rancheros
4. Steak tartare
5. Crocodile [Alligator]
6. Black Pudding
7. Cheese fondue
10. Baba ghanoush
13. PB&J sandwich
14. Aloo gobi
15. Hot dog from a street cart
16. Epoisses (stinky)
17. Black truffle
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes
19. Steamed pork buns
20. Pistachio ice cream
21. Heirloom tomatoes
22. Fresh wild berries
23. Foie gras
24. Rice and beans
25. Brawn or head cheese
26. Raw Scotch Bonnet pepper
27. Dulce de leche
30. Bagna cauda
31. Wasabi peas
32. Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl
33. Salted lassi
35. Root beer float
36. Cognac with a fat cigar
37. Clotted cream tea
38. Vodka jelly/Jell-O
41. Curried goat
42. Whole insects
44. Goat’s milk
45. Malt whisky from a bottle worth £60/$120 or more
47. Chicken tikka masala
49. Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnut
50. Sea urchin
51. Prickly pear
55. McDonald’s Big Mac Meal
57. Dirty gin martini
58. Beer above 8% ABV
60. Carob chips
65. Durian [Okra]
66. Frogs’ legs
67. Beignets, churros, elephant ears or funnel cake
69. Fried plantain
70. Chitterlings, or andouillette
72. Caviar and blini
73. Louche absinthe
74. Gjetost, or brunost
77. Hostess Fruit Pie
79. Lapsang souchong
81. Tom yum
82. Eggs Benedict
84. Tasting menu at a three-Michelin-star restaurant
85. Kobe beef
90. Criollo chocolate
92. Soft shell crab
93. Rose harissa
95. Mole poblano
96. Bagel and lox
97. Lobster Thermidor
99. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee
The post came from ragingserver.com. originally. A guy named John from epicportions.com DID NOT WRITE IT! Everyone happy?
"I said bacon in my tweet and now denny's is following me," wrote the Twitter user who goes by the name DJ Divine.
It's hard to believe that @DennysGrandSlam is following every person who mentions bacon. But the number of users the account is following is indeed growing quite rapidly.
- Nate Appleman (A16 and SPQR, San Francisco)
- Bryan Caswell (Reef, Houston)
- Vinny Dotolo and Jon Shook (Animal, Los Angeles)
- Kelly English (Restaurant Iris, Memphis)
- Mark Fuller (Spring Hill, Seattle)
- Linton Hopkins (Restaurant Eugene and Holeman & Finch Public House, Atlanta)
- Chris Kostow (Meadowood, St. Helena, CA)
- Paul Liebrandt (Corton, New York City)
- Barry Maiden (Hungry Mother, Boston)
- Naomi Pomeroy (Beast, Portland, OR)
“When we were 22, 23, we went to see our accountant, and he told us we’d spent $150,000 that year on dining,”
My kind of guys.