1. A site called 'Who Represents' where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity: www.whorepresents.com
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views: www.expertsexchange.com
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island: www.penisland.net
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder: www.therapistfinder.com
5. Then of course, there's the Italian Power Generator company: www.powergenitalia.com
6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales: www.molestationnursery.com
7. If you're looking for computer software: www.ipanywhere.com
8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church: www.cummingfirst.com
9. Then, of course, there's these brainless art designers: www.speedofart.com
10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? www.gotahoe.com
Portishead, Kraftwerk, Death Cab for Cutie, Cafe Tacuba, Sasha & Digweed, Rilo Kiley, Dwight Yoakam, M.I.A., Hot Chip, Cold War Kids, Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks, DeVotchKa, Flogging Molly, Mark Ronson, Turbonegro, Scars on Broadway, Islands, Enter Shikari, Calvin Harris, Boyz Noize, Junkie XL, Cinematic Orchestra, Jamie T, The Teenagers, VHS or Beta, Carbon/Silicon, Erol Alkan, Yo Majesty!, Little Brother, Bonde Do Role, St. Vincent, Akron Family, MGMT, Institubes DJs (Surkin, Para One and Orgasmic), James Zabiela, Sebastian, Kavinsky, Dredg, The Bird and the Bee, Grand Ole Party, New Young Pony Club, 120 Days, Yoav, Electric Touch, Uffie.
"The Fact the Earth is Flat is not my opinion, it is a Proved Fact! While all we need to know is that the Bible says the Earth is flat (Is.40:22, Ez.7:2, Dn.2:35; 4:10-11,20, Mt.4:8).."
Here are the comments on the above post.
"God revealed to me two things about the timing of the rapture. God specifically told me 2007 was the year, because I was only going to have from 3 to 3 1/2 years to spread the message after my book was published."
Here are the comments on the second post.
Where is Charlie Trotter, Thomas Keller, David Chang, David Waltuck, Ferran Adria, Heston Blumenthal, Andoni Luis and of course me!
This list is a joke. Another who's who of who cares.
Only 2 cowtown restaurants made their list.
Let's give her back to the sea! Great article about New Orleans here.
"The city and its long line of corrupt citizens and politicians have already managed to hoover $127 billion out of the federal government and that, as they say, should be enough for any cluster of crooks. On a per person basis that comes to $425,000 for each of the 300,000 fools still living in that pulsating pustule on the bayou.
Keeping that figure in mind, my policy is that the New Orleaners among us are paid up and paid in full as of today. Boys, girls, bozos, bad jazz musicians, and underemployed drag queens all, take heed. It is over. Take your toothless gums off the public tit. It is time for you all, like some overfed prolapsed Sumos who have double-dipped at the Hometown Buffet dessert table once too often, to belch, break wind, and move on."Too bad there isn't a levee around Kansas City's 3rd and 5th districts that we can blow. These folks have been sucking the government tit and preying on the rest of the city for far too long!
Please read the comments posted below.
(Thanks for the article Webjazz)
"The phenomenal Chicago Spire, when completed in 2010, will be the world's tallest residential building and the tallest building of any kind in the western world. Seemingly modeled on the image of a giant drill poking through the ground, the 609m structure will dominate the Chicago skyline."
Here is the Spire's very impressive website. Be sure to look at the gallery and the panoramas.
I'm going to try to save two of them to read on my trip to Hong Kong next month. Maybe Tony will be there and we can get boozed and eat some fish eyes together?
AVC: Do you think that shows like Top Chef, and your own show, and the rise of celebrity chefs in general, have led to a more pronounced foodie culture in America?
AB: I think so. I hope so. Anything that improves people's expectations of a meal is good for the world. Anything that weans even one kid or one adult away from Chili's or T.G.I. Friday's is definitely a win for the good guys.
The mashed potatoes defiantly stood their ground against the gravy, as if they'd read The Artist's Way and said, "I'm going to be boring and forgetful in my own potato-y way!"
I like these:
41. Anyone on stage or behind a bar is fifty percent better looking.
55. If you think you might be slurring a little, then you are slurring a lot. If you think you are slurring a lot, then you are not speaking English.
82. There’s nothing wrong with drinking before noon. Especially if you’re supposed to be at work.
TVGuide.com: Your uncensored, blunt voice-overs often leave us wondering, "Did he really just say that?" How much grief do you get from the suits at Travel about your narration?
Bourdain: I have to say they've been really good. They've let stuff sail through that I was frankly surprised by. I'm on TV on the strength of a fairly obnoxious, overtestosteroned, salty book [2000's Kitchen Confidential]. So nobody expected me to morph into Tyler Florence overnight. They had a pretty good idea what was coming.
This guy kills me!
Also, check out his videos on You Tube.
Between about 10pm and 2am it was non-stop gunfire around here. I went outside a couple of times to listen and it was amazing. I heard everything from 22 cals. to full auto machine guns. My neighbor was shooting something that sounded like a cannon. It must have been a 44 cal.... or maybe this guy did have a cannon.
You could hear the shots coming from several houses, on every block, for miles. I wonder what kind of resolutions you make for yourself after firing your machine gun into the air on New Years?
I have some suggestions:
1. I will continue to promote blight in and around the area I live.
2. I will do everything in my power to have more babies that I can't and won't provide for.
3. I will hold up the one and only business that stuck it out and tried to make it on my block (even the chicken joints).
4. I will never become a role model for the neighbor kids to look up to.
5. I will have more ammo next New Years Eve.
6. I will refuse to get a snoop jobby job.
7. I will steal personal items and collect government money from those who work for a living.
8. I will hit my switches and collect my bitches.
9. I will roll more in my '64.
In other words..... I will be out to get mines!